Be sure to check out our new Facebook page (Meadow Lane Elementary LSR7) and on ...
CAR RIDERS Drop-Off & Pick-Up: Please follow the attached traffic flow map for students to
safely exit and enter vehicles. We ask that all cars:
1. Enter and exit the South parking lot.
2. Form six lanes as you circle through the lot. Staff will assist with the traffic pattern.
3. Please place the name card in a visible location.
4. Stay in your vehicle while teachers escort students to vehicles.
5. We DO NOT release students to enter vehicles parked in our lot or across the street.
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires certain notifications to parents/guardians when school districts receive federal funds. School districts must annually disseminate Federal Programs Complaint Resolution Procedures to parents/guardians of students and appropriate private school officials or representatives. The Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA) Complaint Procedures can be found at this link.
Volunteering at MLE: https://www1.lsr7.org/formapp/view.php?id=178264
Have a question? You may find the answer here: https://docs.lsr7.org/public/files/MLE_D8F0101B.pdf
Birthdays & Holiday Parties: https://docs.lsr7.org/public/files/MLE_0698B21C.pdf
Tardy times and Early Pick Up Information: https://docs.lsr7.org/public/files/MLE_069218AD.pdf
2020-2021 Late Start Wednesday Dates: https://mle.lsr7.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/18/2020/10/Late-Start-Wednesday-Dates.pdf